What’s a reason you stopped ordering from Domino’s Pizza?

Domino's Pizza isn't the same anymore. Firstly, they don't use real mozzarella cheese in their pizza. They use a combination of mayonnaise and some edible fats to replicate cheese. It isn't real cheese.

Then, by the time the pizza arrives at my doorstep, it often gets cold. Now, I am not in support of the delivery executives rash driving, breaking the traffic rules and getting my pizza delivered. In fact, they don't have that 30-minute guarantee anymore. But even if they manage to get it in 30–40 minutes, which it usually takes for me to get my pizza from the nearest store, most of the time, it had gone cold.


Pizzas are best when eaten fresh and hot. So I went to the store to have a pizza. But I was surprised to see the level of cost-cutting they have started doing! I paid 450 rupees for the above Medium Pizza and the toppings don't cover the entire surface. The pizza crust looks a bit too big. I mean, just look at how big the gap is between the toppings and the edge. At least the toppings are sufficient in this one. If you order it online for home delivery, you won't get as many toppings either.

So yes, their quality has deteriorated a lot. Their delivery time has increased, which isn't a bad thing, but the cold pizza doesn't allow one to have a good experience either. Plus, the fact that it is overpriced by far forces consumers to look for other brands like Oven Story Pizza or La Pino's.

to look for other brands like Oven Story Pizza or La Pino's.

#dominos
#pizza
#stop
#order

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Most Strangest Guinness Records? | Strangest World Records